Eucalyptus Essential Oil 100% Pure
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Excellent anti-inflammatory properties.
- Used to disinfect wounds.
- It can clear your sinuses: The most effective way to combat congestion with eucalyptus oil is steam inhalation, which allows the oil to react with mucous membranes, reducing mucus and loosening up congestion. It’s important to note that eucalyptus oil is strong, so you only need one or two drops to achieve the desired effect.
- It can boost mental clarity and combat brain fog: Eucalyptus oil can clear your airways and allow more oxygen into your lungs, which can boost energy and promote mental clarity and breathing becomes easier. Diffuse five drops at home or work.
- It relieves sore muscles and joint pain: Thanks to the anti-inflammatory benefits of eucalyptus oil, it can work wonders if your muscles are sore after a workout or if you suffer from chronic pain caused by certain conditions, like carpal tunnel syndrome or tennis elbow. Mix one or two drops with a carrier oil (like coconut, argan, or jojoba oil) and rub it on the sore area in a circular motion.
- It keeps bad breath at bay: Thanks to the antimicrobial properties in eucalyptus oil, it can combat bad breath and be used as a natural mouthwash. Simply add one to two drops to water, gargle, and spit out. Be careful not to swallow; eucalyptus oil shouldn’t be ingested.
- Disinfectant: It’s antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal nature makes eucalyptus oil an effective household disinfectant, especially if you’re super sensitive to harsh chemical cleaners.
Recommendation: Use a solution of water, white vinegar, and a few drops of eucalyptus oil to wipe down surfaces.
Download C.O.A.: EUCALYPTUS OIL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.