Tea Tree Essential Oil 100% Pure
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Treats dandruff.
- Reduces cause of swelling and irritation on skin.
- Promotes Glowing Skin: Tea tree oil is not harsh and doesn’t cause excessive dryness, peeling of the skin or any redness. It will leave you with glowing, flawless skin you’ve always wanted. Just add a few drops to a bucket of water, and voila!
- Treats acne and pimples: Tea tree oil is considered one of the most effective ways to treat acne, not just on the face, but on the back, arms and chest as well. Tea tree oil contains anti-microbial properties which kill the acne-causing bacteria. It penetrates deep into the pores to remove toxins and prevent clogging. It also reduces inflammation and lightens scars. Tea tree oil moisturises and restores the skin’s natural oil balance.
You can mix a few drops of tea tree oil with two teaspoons of raw, organic honey and apply it on the pimple using a cotton pad, and then rinse with water.
- Treats Cuts, Infections and Scars: A mixture of tea tree oil and honey is highly effective to heal burns and reduce scarring.
- Treats Psoriasis and Eczema: Tea tree oil can help in relieving any type of skin inflammation. It can be used to treat eczema naturally and even to reduce psoriasis. To get rid of irritation, you just need to mix five drops of tea tree oil with a teaspoon of coconut oil for best results.
- Cleanses Hair and clears dandruff: Tea tree oil helps open the clogged follicles and acts as a cleanser and conditioner. It has the ability to soothe dry scalp and even treat lice. Mix it with coconut oil and a few drops of lavender essential oil.
Download C.O.A.: TEA TREE OIL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.