Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil 100% Pure
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
- Helps with cough and cold.
- Relieves pain.
- Laundry: Add a few drops of the oil to wool laundry drying balls. As the balls mingle and fluff damp fabric in the dryer, the scent is transferred. It can added as essential oil when laundering bedding or towels.
- Aromatic usage: Mix a tablespoon of pure coconut oil with two to three drops of cinnamon essential oil, and place it in a wax warmer. As the coconut oil melts, the essential oil scent is released into the air.
- Cleanser for house/ antibacterial: Place a few drops of cinnamon oil in a homemade cleanser. As you wipe down surfaces, the oil leaves behind a nontoxic scent that some studies claim may help reduce bacteria growth.
- Bath soak: Place a few drops of oil in your bath water. As you soak, the aroma fills your bathroom and creates a calm feeling.
- Induces calm sleep: Put one drop of cinnamon essential oil on the back of your pillowcase to promote restful sleep
- Massage oil: Mix a drop or two of cinnamon oil into massage oil before indulging For a relaxing and refreshing feeling
Cinnamon essential oil contains a number of compounds thought to influence health.
In addition, cinnamon essential oil is said to stimulate circulation, reduce stress, relieve pain, fight off infections, improve digestion, and protect against insects.
Download C.O.A.: CINNAMON LEAF OIL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.