Cumin Seed Essential Oil 100% Pure
Botanical Name: Cuminum cyminum
- Rich source of iron.
- May help with diabetes.
Usage: You may use CUMIN SEED OIL by inhaling it directly or using a diffuser. You may also use it on the skin with an additive / solvent (like coconut / almond / soya oils). It can also be added to other products like cosmetics, perfumes or foods (less than 0.01% or 100 ppm) to enhance the function and / or flavour.
Product Of Origin: India.
Processing Method / Part:
Purity: 100% pure and natural, not a blend of isolated components. No dilution adulteration, addition or deletion is made and no solvent is used.
How to Use:
- In 20 ml of coconut oil put 8-10 drops of essential oil and massage all over the body or locally. It is relaxing and refreshing.
- In a cup of coconut oil put 4-5 drops of essential oil and massage on the joints for relief from the pains.
- Put 10-15 drops of essential oil to 50ml of shampoo. It soothes your hair.
- Add 3-5 drops of the oil in one pint of boiling water. Breathe in the steam for a few minutes. Repeat 2-4 times per day. It’s good for the nose and the throat.
- Do not use Essential Oils undiluted on your skin.
- Some oils can cause sensitization or allergic reactions in some individuals, always do a skin patch test before using for the first time.
- If you are pregnant you should consult your doctor before using any essential oils.
- When using essential oils, use the smallest amount of essential oils that will get the job done.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children.
- Essential oils should not be taken internally.
- Please keep essential oils out of the way of fire hazards.
Download C.O.A.: CUMIN SEED OIL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.