Cardamom 100% Pure Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Elettaria cardamomum
Cardamom is the also the most common ingredient used in our daily household and we only know it as a part of our daily tea that we sip but cardamom also comes with additional therapeutic properties.
- Excellent antioxidant.
- Helps with digestive problems.
- Disinfecting Property: The germ killing property of cardamom oil is extremely useful in dealing with a number of skin ailment. The moderate solution made by combining a few drops of cardamom oil along with water can be used as disinfecting the skin.
- Natural Cleanser: You may also utilize this particular oil on the skin frequently like a natural cleanser. It may open the skin pores preventing break outs of acne, pimples, etc.
- Skin Toner: The pale yellow oil is additionally utilized as an all natural skin toner. The antioxidants contained in it allow us to combat premature ageing whilst keeping the skin toned along with younger for very long.
- Treats Scalp Infections: It really works as a excellent disinfectant and therefore, we are able to avoid scalp infections through the use of this oil on the scalp regularly.
- Lightens Hair: The spicy oil could work like a peroxide booster whenever combined with distilled water as well as honey or even extra virgin olive oil and cinnamon. You are able to use these mixtures in your hair and lighten it naturally with no adverse negative effects.
- Anger: Diffuse a number of drops of cardamom essential oil through the room.
- Appetite (Increasing): Massage 1-2 drops within the stomach, then inhale the aroma through the hands.
- AsthmaMassage topically within the chest, breathe in from the hands, diffuse when needed, place a small dab underneath the nose, or massage in the reflex points of the feet daily.
- Bacterial Infections: Make use of topically over the area of concern many times each day.
- Bronchitis: Place several drops in the hot (not boiling) steam tent to breathe deeply.
- Congestion: Consider using a steam tent, diffuser, or apply 1-2 drops of cardamom oil within the areas of concern.
- Cough: Massage 1-2 drops within the throat and chest, or even to the reflex points of the feet.
- Diarrhea: Massage 1-2 drops counter-clockwise over the abdomen as frequently as every 15 min. (Use less oil with increased frequent application.
Download C.O.A.: CARDAMOM OIL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.